Digital Marketing & PR for Healthcare Companies
Active by Choice & Southeastern Medical Supply
A family of nurses retained my services to create a marketing communications program for their two online retail stores, Southeastern Medical Supply and Active by Choice. This work included the following.
Public Relations Strategy
- Created a Newsroom for their website, which included creating bios for all the company founders.
- Wrote and distributed regular press releases including: These Women Are Active by Choice: South Florida Company Meets the Fitness Needs of Baby Boomers and Seniors, Swine Flu Safety Tips, and Mother’s Day Gift Ideas, among others.
- Regularly pitched the media to establish founders’ expertise, including securing media coverage that included a profile in Entrepreneur magazine.
- Writing regular blog posts for them to further establish their expertise and improve organic search rankings. Topics included: weighted vests, aquatherapy, boomeritis, core strength for seniors and stretching for boomers, among other topics.
- Created their social media channels and designed graphics and wrote copy for regular posts.
Web Content/ E-Commerce Store
- Conducted keyword research and used the insights to write Web content that would improve their organic search results for their products.
- Provided full funnel marketing content and strategies to increase conversions.
- Helped maintain their e-commerce sites, which contained over 20,000 products.
"Jenifer is very high energy and does what it takes to get the job done!" ~Michelle Fuchs, Founder Southeastern Medical Supply & Active by Choice
- Designed and wrote marketing brochures, fact sheets and product cards to distribute at industry tradeshows.
- Sourced and negotiated pricing with vendors for branded promotional items to distribute at tradeshows.