Web Development & Administration for Boca Country Club Master HOA
For a two year period, I consulted to the Master Homeowner’s Association at Boca Golf & Tennis Country Club in Boca Raton, Florida on web development and web administration. This included pitching the idea of a website to their board of directors and then, subsequently, liaising with each board president and administrator for each secondary HOA.
Aspects of this project/scope of work:
- The new master association site included, not only information relevant to the overarching master association, but also contained a section for each of the 13 HOA’s that fell under the master HOA.
- I hired and managed the work of an experienced WordPress web developer in India, which saved the association nearly 10K based on what comparable US-based providers had quoted them.
- We created a membership site with an area where homeowners could login to view information not meant for public view.
- I also provided the photography, some graphic design and the content writing.
- I also created and administered the website for one of the secondary HOAs, St Tropez.
- My work included basic content upkeep for things such as hurricane notices and board meeting minutes.
- The master HOA had never had a website, so a local realtor had purchased their domain and was using it to promote his business.
- I hired and managed an SEO specialist to get them at the top of search results, which we accomplished within a four-month period.
- When a new management company was hired by the master association they opted to host they preferred to host the websites with a company that provides websites for HOAs. So, the sites I worked on are no longer live.